- Age-enhancing all-koa construction provides a sharp snap with powerful mids and brilliant highs
- The body of the Grand Auditorium produces great projection and definition
- A playable sapele neck that is comfortable
- High-quality amplified tones are produced by ES2 electronics
- Beautiful koa body with black binding, a fingerboard inlaid with little diamonds and an interlocking "fishbone" design made of Italian acrylic
- Rock-solid intonation is ensured with gold tuners
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Shaded Edgeburst
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides Wood: Layered Koa with Koa veneer
- Body Bracing: Forward Shifted
- Binding: Black
- Neck Wood: Sapele
- Radius: 15"
- Fingerboard Material: West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Italian Acrylic Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Gold
- Bridge Material: West African Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Electronics: ES-2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Lights
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: F 200002111004640084-0351
Condition:Excellent. Light wear typical of a gently used instrument. Light surface scratches, scuffs, etc.
The instrument pictured is the exact instrument you’ll receive. All fretted instruments receive a free complimentary professional setup.
Please feel free to reach out to our knowledgeable sales staff with any additional questions!