Shure Active Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone with Built-in Preamp
An audio icon is reborn – the Shure SM7dB has the sound you’ve loved for years, but with the convenience of a built-in preamp providing all the extra gain you’ll ever need. The latest iteration of this legendary XLR dynamic microphone makes it easier for podcasters, streamers and musicians to get perfect vocals from any recording setup.
The SM7dB is a dynamic vocal microphone with built-in preamp providing up to +28 dB of low-noise, flat, transparent gain ideal for almost any interface and simplified audio chains.
- Selectable preamp boost of either +18dB or +28dB of extra gain
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Preamp bypass switch deactivates the preamp to revert to original SM7B performance
- Bass roll-off and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) EQ controls
- Superior rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal “air suspension” shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
-31dB, -41dB, -59dBV/Pa
18/28dB Boost, Preamp Bypass Switch, Presence Boost
48V Phantom Power
Please feel free to reach out to our knowledgeable sales staff with any additional questions!