About the EHX Blurst Modulated Filter
EHX has grafted technology found in keyboard and modular synthesizers into a pedal designed for guitarists and bass players.
EHX Blurst Features:
- Features an analog low pass filter with adjustable resonance
- Three modulation waveform shapes: triangle, rising saw-tooth and falling saw-tooth
- Modulation rate is set by either the rate knob or a combination of the tap footswitch and tap divide toggle switch offering quarter, dotted eighth and triplet rhythms
- Three EXP modes, range, rate and filter, can be controlled by an expression pedal or control voltage source like EHX’s 8 Step Program Analog Expression/CV Sequencer
- Range knob sets the frequency range of the filter’s modulation, Blend control adjusts the dry/filtered signal mix
Explore New Sonic Territory
The Blurst modulates an instrument’s sound like an envelope filter, but instead of the filter’s response being controlled by playing dynamics, it’s controlled by an internal oscillator.