Bach Intermediate Tenor Trombone in Bb - BTB411
The Bach BTB411 trombone is anintermediate level instrument combining unique specifications and acoustic guidelines designed to develop and enhance the demanding skillsets required of today's young players. Vincent Bach fused his dual talent as an accomplished musician and meticulous engineer to create brass instruments of unparalleled tonal quality. Often copied but never duplicated, Bach instruments remain the sound choice of students and artists worldwide.
- The BTB411 is a well-designed and durable instrument perfect for students and amateur musicians in a variety of musical styles.
- This step-up instrument is an ideal choice for players seeking the characteristics of a professional large-bore F attachment trombone.
- Starting with the Bach Stradivarius threaded (removable) leadpipe, fit for a large shank mouthpiece, the model utilizes professional features at a more affordable price point.
- Made with an 8-1/2" two-piece yellow brass bell and finished off with a soldered bead, this BTB411 delivers extremely responsive projection with a colorful and broad sound.
- The open wrap F section promotes stability in the high range and supplies easy response in the valve register.
- The yellow brass .547" bore handslide paired with a rounded nickel crook creates brilliant articulation with a full-centered sound.
- Chrome-plated nickel silver inner handslide tubes provide the ideal surface for smooth and quick handslide action and the clear lacquer finish provides a subtle warmth to the overall sound.
- Large bore intermediate model with an open wrap F-attachment.
- Bach Stradivarius threaded (removable) leadpipe for a large shank mouthpiece.
- Yellow brass outer handslide tubes paired with a nickel silver slide crook provide brilliant articulation with a full-centered sound.
- Yellow brass bell adds fullness and warmth to the sound.
- Case has a protective nylon covering, zippered accessory pouch, and backpack straps.
- .547" bore
- Key of Bb/F
- 8-1/2" yellow brass bell
- Open wrap F attachment with standard rotor
- Yellow brass outer handslide tubes and nickel crook
- Chrome-plated nickel silver inner handslide tubes
- Clear lacquer finish
- Bach 6-1/2AL mouthpiece
- Lightweight and durable backpack-style case
- Also available in a silver-plated finish as model BTB411S