About the Shure BLX14R/B98
premium cardioid condenser instrument microphones that clamp onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the mic to be easily positioned and secured, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
Shure BLX14 Wireless Instrument System Features:
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- The Beta 98 H/C and WB98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries
- 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
BUT CAN IT GO THE DISTANCE?!
YUP. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius! Plenty of reach on stage or around the house!
||1 x TQG (Shure Products)
||1 x XLR, 1 x instrument
||12-15v Power Supply Included
||2 x AA Batteries
|Manufacturer Part Number: