Shure BLX14/B98 Instrument Wireless System
Features BETA98H/C Clip-on Microphone Components:
- Shure Beta 98H/C Instrument Microphone
- Shure BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Shure BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
The BLX14/B98 Instrument Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, its the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4 single-channel receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BETA®98H/C instrument microphone, power supply, 2 AA batteries, carrying case, and user guide. Shure BETA 98H/C Instrument Microphone Description
A versatile solution for brass or percussion instruments. No external mounting hardware required.
The BETA®98H/C and the wireless version WB98H/C are premium cardioid condenser instrument microphones that clamp onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the mic to be easily positioned and secured, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances. Shure BETA 98H/C Instrument Microphone Features
Shure BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter Details
- The Beta 98 H/C and WB98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind, and percussion instruments
- The Beta 98 H/C features a 3 m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- The WB98H/C features a 1.6 m (5.3 ft.) high-flex cable terminating in a 4-pin mini-connector, for use with wireless bodypack transmitters
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reiliability
- Interchangeable replacement cartiridges
Up to 1