USED Cannonball TVR-BR Vintage Reborn Series Professional Tenor Saxophone - "Brute"
Aged Brass Patina Body and Keys
VINTAGE INSPIRED BELL AND BORE
The bell and bore size of Vintage Reborn® saxophones are the culmination of years of study, design, and testing to find the ultimate balance in rich core sound, lively response, and superb intonation.
Semi-precious stones adorn the key touches of the Vintage Reborn® Series. These beautiful stones give the instrument a striking look, and are also patented for the way they change the instrument’s resonance.
Each Vintage Reborn® Series saxophone is embellished with fine and intricate hand engraving. The artisans at our facility in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA have studied the art of saxophone engraving from the mid 1900s and add pioneering techniques, creating stunning designs that preserve and promote this jeweler’s art. These masterful engravings turn each saxophone into a unique piece of art in itself.
VINTAGE INSPIRED GUARDS AND TOUCH PIECES
Each Vintage Reborn®saxophone is designed with vintage-inspired keywork and lightweight guards ensure that every horn sounds, looks, and feels like the classic horns of years past.
- Traditional Bell
- One-Piece Hand-Hammered Bell
- Hand-Customized Vintage Reborn Neck
- Semi-Precious Stones
- Hand Engraved
- High F#
- Ribbed Construction
- Detachable Bell and Bow
- Annealed Bell, Bow and Necks
- Italian Pisoni Water-Resistant Leather Pads w/Wool Felt
- Convex Nickel-Plated Brass Resonators
- Blue Steel Springs
- Power Forged Keys
- Upper and Lower Stack Adjustment Screws
- Adjustable Metal Thumb Hook
- Pivoting C#-Bb Table Mechanism
- Stabilizing Brace for Left Hand Spatula
- Relief Springs on G# and Low C# Keys
- Machined One-Piece Neck Receiver
- Double Bell to Body Brace - Tenor Only
- Hard Rubber Mouthpiece
- Acoustically Hand Customized by a Professional