USED Cannonball A5-BR Big Bell Stone Series Professional Alto Saxophone - "Brute"
Aged Brass Patina Body and Keys
The Big Bell®, created by Cannonball® in 2001, enhances the ability to create a broad range of dynamics for a depth of the sound color and lower partials. The increased size also lends to a big, warm sound.
Semi-precious stones adorn the key touches, necks, and bell key guard of the Premium Big Bell® Stone Series®. These beautiful stones give the instrument a striking look, and are also patented for the way they change the instrument’s resonance.
Our Big Bell® Stone Series® is beautifully hand engraved by our artisans here in the USA. (excluding ice finishes, ie. Raven®, Hotspur™)
Each Premium Pro Big Bell® Stone Series® saxophone (A5) comes standard with two hand-customized necks. The second neck on alto and tenor models is the FAT Neck® which has the octave tube on the underside of the neck. This creates a more free-blowing feel and emphasizes the mids and lows, resulting in a FAT feel and FAT sound.
- Big Bell
- One-Piece Hand-Hammered Bell
- Two Hand-Customized Necks
- Semi-Precious Stones
- High F#
- Ribbed Construction
- Detachable Bell and Bow
- Annealed Bell, Bow and Necks
- Italian Pisoni Water-Resistant Leather Pads w/Wool Felt
- Convex Nickel-Plated Brass Resonators
- Blue Steel Springs
- Power Forged Keys
- Upper and Lower Stack Adjustment Screws
- Adjustable Metal Thumb Hook
- Pivoting C#-Bb Table Mechanism
- Stabilizing Brace for Left Hand Spatula
- Relief Springs on G# and Low C# Keys
- Machined One-Piece Neck Receiver
- Double Arms on Bell Keys
- Hard Rubber Mouthpiece
- Acoustically Hand Customized by a Professional