- Grand Auditorium body style
- Genuine Koa spruce top
- Layered koa back and sides
- Venetian cutaway
- ES2 pickup system
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Shaded Edgeburst
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides Wood: Layered Koa with Koa veneer
- Body Bracing: Forward Shifted
- Binding: Black
- Neck Wood: Sapele
- Radius: 15"
- Fingerboard Material: West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Italian Acrylic Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Gold
- Bridge Material: West African Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Electronics: ES-2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Lights
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: F 200002111004640084-0351
The instrument pictured is the exact instrument you’ll receive. All fretted instruments receive a free complimentary professional setup.
Please feel free to reach out to our knowledgeable sales staff with any additional questions!