The 16” HHX Medium Crash introduces a whole new design to the HHX line. Starting with a round of sparse hammering, followed by lathing, then denser HHX hammering over top, the result is a crash cymbal that is thinner, darker and faster than the HHX Stage Crashes it replaces. A slightly larger bell boosts volume and power – but this is a crash cymbal that trends lighter in weight than most Medium Crashes. The versatility to easily cross musical styles has always been a hallmark of the HHX line, and the HHX 16” Medium Crash delivers!
- Whole new design to the HHX Line
- Thinner, Darker and Faster than the Stage crashes it replaces.
- Slightly larger bell boosts volume and power.
- Lighter in weight then most medium crashes.
- Versatility to easily cross musical styles.
|Manufacturer Part Number