Finish more music.
When inspiration strikes, VERSELAB helps you capture, refine, and finish your ideas. The fluid, hands-on workflow simplifies music making with modern vocal recording, pattern generators, thousands of ZEN-Core sounds, mastering effects, and more. Plug-and-play integration with Roland’s Zenbeats app expands your production capabilities using your computer or mobile device.
- Finish complete songs with inspiring hands-on workflow
- Record vocals with modern effects like Auto-Pitch, Harmonizer, and Doubler
- Curated collection of over 3000 sounds for modern styles from the makers of the TR-808
- 4x4 pads and TR-REC step sequencer for drums, basslines, and melodic parts
- Songwriting tools and generators get you started and keep you flowing
- Interface with your smartphone, tablet, or computer for easy file transfer
- Plug-and-play integration with Roland Zenbeats app expands your production capabilities
- High-quality mixing and mastering effects for pro results
- Make music on the move with power via a mobile battery or USB
- Built-in mic and XLR mic input with phantom power
- Stereo ¼-inch I/O, dual headphones jacks, and MIDI I/O
Hit the ground running.
Music production can require a lot of time, money, and expertise. And for many new producers, it’s hard to know where to begin. VERSELAB has everything you need to make radio-ready tracks without all the complications, so you can focus on what matters most—your music.
From intro to outro.
If you’re a vocalist, beatmaker, or both, it’s easy to create complete songs with VERSELAB, regardless of your skill level. Move fluidly from ideas to beats, hooks, and your listeners’ ears with song templates, pattern generators, and a guided workflow that keeps you on track. Whether you’re just getting started, getting lost with too many options, or need to take a sledgehammer to writer’s block, VERSELAB is there to keep it moving.
Bars meet beats.
VERSELAB is designed for modern music making and vocal recording. The high-quality XLR mic input makes it easy to record vocals with built-in effects like Auto-Pitch, Harmonizer, Doubler and more. Just plug in a mic, dial in the sound, and go. With 16 easy access takes and the ability to copy them anywhere in your song, arranging is a snap.