Dr. Z Maz 18 Jr 1x12" w/Alnico Blue Speaker
“My personal favorite. The 18 NR is one of the best values in a hand-wired amp. Great clean and gain at an affordable price…” Dr. Z
So what do you get when you take the reverb out of the faithful Maz 18? You get more singing gain and less compression making it the perfect club amp for all you rock and rollers and roots music players. The Maz 18 NR has that certain old school attitude that comes alive under your fingers. You can dial in clean chimey tones or raw vintage drive. The NR delivers rich singing tones from single coils and sweet British crunch from humbuckers. Coupled with a Z Best cab, the Maz 18 NR can hang on any large club stage. The 1×12 or 2×10 combos are excellent grab and go gig/studio amps.
- The front panel features Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Master, and the ever versatile Cut control.
- Think of the Cut as a tone knob for the output tubes.
- An effects loop and our EQ bypass function is also standard.
- The footswitchable EQ bypass gives a great lead boost which effectively makes the 18 NR a 2 channel amp.
- The 18 NR is powered by a pair of cathode biased EL84s, has three 12AX7s in the front end, and a 5AR4 rectifier. With 18 watts at your finger tips you can get that perfect blend of front end grind and output tube sustain.
- Power Output: 18 Watts
- Output Tubes: 2 – 6N14N (EL84)
- Preamp Tubes: 4 – 12AX7, 1 – 12AT7
- Rectifier: 1 – 5AR4
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Cut, Master Volume, Reverb
- Other: 4, 8, 16 Ohm
- Effects Loop
- Color: Black
- Dimensions & Weight: 23” W, 20 1/8” H, 10” D; 60 lbs.
Please feel free to reach out to our knowledgeable sales staff with any additional questions!