The H279 has especially good center and projection. The larger tapers of the bell and branches produce a big, dark, rich tone. Nickel silver bell material responds quickly and the independent Bb main tuning slide allows for incerased tuning flexibility. Detachable bell.
Minor signs of use around the horn. Major blemishes have been pictured. Minor wear on the valve keys. Still functions as it should!
- Key of Bb/F double
- .468" bore
- Detachable 12-1/4" bell of hand-hammered nickel silver
- .310 venturi of nickel silver
- Noiseless string action, short stroke with stainless steel spring
- Tapered hand-lapped brass valve rotors
- Slides are solid nickel silver inside and out
- Nickel silver finish