- lightweight mahogany body
- 24.75" scale length
- Plek’d fretboard for effortless playability
- Humbucking pickups: 490R (neck), 490T (bridge)
- 2 volume, 2 tone controls; 3-way toggle selector
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: SG Standard
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocelllulose Lacquer
- Color: Heritage Cherry
Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Nashville Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics
Neck Pickup: 490R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 490T Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch
Strings: Gibson, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag: Softshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: SGS00HCCH1
The instrument pictured is the exact instrument you’ll receive. All fretted instruments receive a free complimentary professional setup.
Please feel free to reach out to our knowledgeable sales staff with any additional questions!