- Weight Relieved
- Mahogany SlimTaper neck
- Dual push-pull volume controls switch between single-coil and humbucking operation
- Push-pull neck tone controls pickup phase reversal
- Push-pull bridge tone control activates pure bypass mode
- Plek’d for precision
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody, 9-hole weight relief
- Body ShapeLes Paul Classic
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialMaple
- Body FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- ColorTranslucent Cherry
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeSlim Taper
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayAcrylic Trapezoids
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75"
- Nut Width1.695"
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech
- Bridge/TailpieceABR-1 Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar
- TunersGrover Rotomatics
- Neck PickupBurstbucker 61R Humbucker
- Bridge PickupBurstbucker 61T Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume (push/pull coil-tap), 2 x tone (push/pull for bypass/phase)
- Switching2-way mini-switch (coil-tap), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- StringsGibson, .010-.046
- Case/Gig BagHardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:LPCS00HBNH1
The instrument pictured is the exact instrument you’ll receive. All fretted instruments receive a free complimentary professional setup.
Please feel free to reach out to our knowledgeable sales staff with any additional questions!