- Distinctive double-horned wood body that is cozy, light, and strong
- 22 frets on a quick mahogany SlimTaper neck with a rosewood fingerboard
- Gibson Classic '57 humbuckers
- Metal Nashville Stopbar tailpiece with Tune-o-matic bridge
- Top hat knobs in traditional black
- Keystone-buttoned vintage Deluxe tuners
- Plated in nickel hardware
- Three-way toggle pickup selector; two volume controls, two tone controls
- Mahogany body and neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- NItrocellulose finish
- Gibson Classic '57 humbuckers at the neck and bridge
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Corian nut
- 1.695" nut width ±.050"
- 22 frets
- 24-3/4" scale
- Grover Kluson-style green tuning keys
- Chrome-plated hardware
- 2 volume, 2 tone control, 3-way pickup switch
- Black top hat knobs with silver inserts
- Mother-of-pearl Gibson logo and holly headstock inlay
- Figured acrylic trapezoid fingerboard inlays
- Antique cream fingerboard binding
- Gibson hardshell case
Condition:Very good. Light wear typical of a gently used instrument. Light surface scratches, scuffs, etc. There is a small chip in the headstock. Both horns of the headstock have slight wear. There is a slight crack on the guitar at the neck joint. There is some buckle rash on the back.
The instrument pictured is the exact instrument you’ll receive. All fretted instruments receive a free complimentary professional setup.
Please feel free to reach out to our knowledgeable sales staff with any additional questions!