- Masterfully handcrafted to Vintage Original Spec
- 1-piece mahogany sculpted double-cutaway body
- Solid mahogany neck, ’61 Thin profile
- Indian rosewood fingerboard, aged cellulose nitrate Trapezoid inlays
- 2 specially calibrated Custombucker pickups
- 3-way toggle switch; 2 volume, 2 tone controls; CTS vintage-taper pots and Black Beauty capacitors
- Adjustable ABR-1 bridge; Sideways Vibrola tailpiece
- Kluson reissue Double Ring tuning machines
- Black Top Hat knobs with silver inserts
- Aged nickel hardware; nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Handcrafted in Gibson’s Nashville Custom Shop
- Reissue hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity included
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeSG
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- ColorCherry Red
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeAuthentic '61 Thin
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Rosewood
- Fingerboard InlayCellulose Trapezoids
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75"
- Nut Width1.6875"
- Nut MaterialNylon
- Bridge/TailpieceABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Aluminum Stopbar and Sideways Vibrato
- Neck PickupCustombucker Humbucker
- Bridge PickupCustombucker Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch
- StringsGibson, .010-.046
- Case IncludedHardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:SGSR60THVOCHNSP1
Condition:Mint Light wear typical of a gently used instrument. Light surface scratches, scuffs, etc.
The instrument pictured is the exact instrument you’ll receive. All fretted instruments receive a free complimentary professional setup.
Please feel free to reach out to our knowledgeable sales staff with any additional questions!