- Super Jumbo
- Rosewood back and sides
- Advanced Response neck carve
- LR Baggs Element Bronze acoustic pickup system
- Grover Rotomatic tuning machines
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Super Jumbo-200 Studio
- Back & Sides Wood:Rosewood
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Rosewood Burst
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Multi-ply top/back
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Advanced Response
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Graduated Crowns
- Number of Frets:20, Standard
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.725"
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq/Tusq
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Tuning Machines:Grover Rotomatic with Kidney buttons
- Electronics:LR Baggs Element Bronze Pickup
- Strings:Gibson, .012-.053
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:MCJB2SRWBB
The instrument pictured is the exact instrument you’ll receive. All fretted instruments receive a free complimentary professional setup.
Please feel free to reach out to our knowledgeable sales staff with any additional questions!