- J-45 with 1960s appointments
- Narrow nut width (1.68")
- Classic appointments
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Premium Sitka spruce/mahogany body
- Bone nut and bone saddle
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Round Shoulder Dreadnought
- Color:Wine Red
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Multi-ply top, Single-ply back
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Rounded
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Standard
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Tuning Machines:Grover Strap with Cream buttons
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Tusq
- Nut Width:1.687"
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:OCRS4560WRN
The instrument pictured is the exact instrument you’ll receive. All fretted instruments receive a free complimentary professional setup.
Please feel free to reach out to our knowledgeable sales staff with any additional questions!