Perfect for recording two mics at once.
This is the compact yet versatile 2-in, 2-out USB audio interface. It gives singer songwriters two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps and the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. Take it anywhere, connect by USB, plug your mics and guitars straight in, and simply start recording.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i-2 Features:
- Scarlett 2nd Generation interfaces have lower latency than any other USB audio interfaces.
- Designed for Guitarists. No matter how loud you play, or how hot your pick-ups, the newly-designed instrument inputs can handle it. You'll be free to play without the worry of unwanted distortion.
- Connect your microphone to our natural sounding Scarlett preamp, and plug your guitar straight into a newly designed input, both of which capture studio-quality audio that sounds just the way you intended.
- Record your guitar and vocals at the same time, onto separate tracks using the two input options.
- Super-low latency lets you enhance your recordings in ways that are simply impossible with any other interface in this class, like enabling real-time guitar amp simulation and vocal reverb (subject to your software, settings and computer).
||2 x XLR/ 1/4" Instrument jacks
||Left and Right 1/4" jacks
|Operating System Requirements:
||MAC 10.10 or newer; Windows 7 or newer (exclusion of Windows 8)