Electro-Harmonix MEL9 Tape Replay Machine
The Electro-Harmonix MEL9 Tape Replay Machine is the most realistic mellotron emulator pedal that you can find, giving you nine realistic sounds that are sure to give your listeners goosebumps! The MEL9 is versatile, made for electric guitar, bass, and electronic keyboard. These options provide you with many ways to complement your playing in a thrillingly cool way!
The polyphonic MEL9 uses the same extraordinary technology as the B9, C9 and KEY9 to transform your axe and resurrect the sound of vintage tape-based keyboards.
Electro-Harmonix MEL9 Features:
- Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotronå¨ sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
- Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
- Also works with bass guitar down to the open A string as well as keyboards within the limits of its polyphony (5 notes) and range A1 to A5)
- Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
- Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
- Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it‰۪s turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
- Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it‰۪s turned clockwise, the fade out time increase