About this item
Accent on Achievement's Book #2 of 3 includes pages of comprehensive review from book 1 to help with a smooth transition into book 2. Just like book 1, it's filled with full-band arrangements and exercises to help your student advance with their instrument.
Accent on Achievement, Book 2 Features:
- Comprehensive review of book 1 for a smooth transition to book 2
- 6 full-band arrangements
- 26 different classical composers
- 40+ songs from 19 countries to offer a variety of playing styles
- Chromatic and range development exercises
- Advanced snare drum rudiments and exercises
Use this as building blocks for Accent on Achievement Book #3!