Powerwerks PW40BATBT 40W RMS Personal PA System
The Powerwerks PW40BATBT Battery Powered 40-Watt P.A. System combines quality performance and convenient features into an extremely portable all-in-one package. Similar in design to our popular PW50 and PW100 P.A. Systems, the PW40 differs in that we've moved the controls to the front of the unit for ease of access. With a built-in rechargable battery and portable design, the PW40 allows you to take your music anywhere you need it.
With built-in Bluetooth capability, the PW40BATBT allows you to stream music wirelessly from up to 33 feet away from any Bluetooth device, including iPhone, iPad & Android devices.
The PW40BATBT features 2 channels controlled by a Master Level Control. The first channel incorporates both a XLR microphone input and a line level input. The second channel consists of an auxiliary input and line level input. Both channels have individual high and low EQ controls and a volume control knob. All four inputs can be used simultaneously.
The PW40BAT has a built-in rechargable battery for up to 10 hours of uninterrupted music, or if AC power is available plug-in directly.
The Powerlink Circuit allows two or more units to be linked together and function as one P.A. system. So as your sound needs grow, so can your sound system. Multiple units can be connected to increase the sound coverage in your venue of choice. And for maximum flexibility and convenience, the PW40 has carry handle, rubber feet on the bottom and side, or if you need to place it on a speaker stand has a built-in standard speaker adaptor. Powerwerks PW40BATBT Specifications
- Bluetooth -
- Connect any Bluetooth Compatible Device wirelessly
- Master Level Control
- Twin 4.5" Drivers with High-Frequency Horn
- Two Channel Mixer
- Instrument / Mic Channel -
- XLR Mic Input and 1/4" Instrument Input
- Both Inputs can be used simultaneously
- High and Low EQ per channel
- Pre-Recorded Music Channel -
- 1/8" Mini Input for Music Channel
- High and Low EQ for Music Channel
- Standard Speaker Stand-Mount Adaptor Built-In
- Uses Standard Microphone Cables to Link System
- Combiones Channels in All Linked Units
- Each Master Level Conrtrol Operates Independently