SRT Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers are designed for real-world performance. The latest acoustic processing technology, powerful amplifiers, and ultra-versatile SRT Mix Control + SRT Connect app means easy setup, incredible sound, and unbeatable reliability.
NO MORE EXCUSES - A LOUDSPEAKER UPGRADE THAT MAKES SENSE
If you've been debating an upgrade to your sound system, the time has come to ditch those dusty old speakers from the 80's. With the SRT Series, experiencing incredible sound, cutting-edge performance, and reliability is a no-brainer.
- The ultimate workhorse loudspeaker
- Industry-leading 1600W Class-D amplifier with transparent system limiting and protection
- Superior sound with Advanced Impulse™ DSP tuning
- Custom transducers and SymX™ Horn for unmatched clarity and accuracy
- SRT Mix Control™ built-in 4-channel digital mixer with Bluetooth®
- Complete wireless control via the SRT Connect™ app
- Wirelessly link 2 SRT speakers together for music streaming applications plus control
- Dual-angle pole mount plus angled design for use as a floor monitor
ADVANCED IMPULSE™ DSP MODULE
What does it do for me?
Mackie’s filtering technology is not your typical speaker processing. The goal of our Advanced Impulse™ DSP is to remove all the anomalies that loudspeakers and horns contribute to a signal, from “honkiness” or “squelch” to "mushy" low end, effectively making the drivers "invisible" and output nothing but perfect, clean sound. By more intelligently (and more thoroughly) employing the benefits of FIR filtering, Advanced Impulse DSP eliminates undesired acoustic anomalies across the entire dispersion zone (horizontal and vertical), as well as frequency range and time domain.Mackie Advanced Impulse DSP
HOW IT'S DONE
The main way this is accomplished is by measuring the negative frequency response and time domain impacts that each transducer and horn in the system introduces – on axis as well as off – and reversing/correcting for those anomalies before the signal hits the speaker. The result is the output from the speaker is fully corrected for flat, clear, time-aligned, and smooth sound throughout the entire time, space, and response domains.
The custom horn within each loudspeaker was designed with the goal to bring out the very best from the HF transducer while maintaining the flattest response possible at the crossover point. Surprise surprise... we nailed it. The special design of this horn allows the compression driver to operate at near maximum efficiency. This means it gets louder and sounds better with less effort. The transition between the LF and HF is a symmetrical, flat response which is what helps make the incredibly smooth midrange possible.
TRANSPARENT SYSTEM PROTECTION
Other loudspeakers feature some sort of protection and limiting to help them squeeze a dB or two out of the speaker. This is almost always at the expense of sound quality and is commonly experienced as diminished bass response and the "pumping" sound of the internal limiter having a bad day.
When operating at very high levels (ears beware), the processor-controlled system monitoring analyzes the audio signal and identifies the problem areas, then dynamically applies multi-band compression to those specific frequencies rather than lowering the overall output. This keeps your levels where you want them and maintains the sound quality you expect.
WIRELESS CONTROL & STREAMING
With the SRT Connect™ app available for iOS and Android® devices, you get complete control over everything and then some for up to 2 speakers simultaneously. Quickly access levels, EQ, meters, and configuration. Plus, you can save memory presets to streamline setup at your next gig.
When you link to another SRT Series loudspeaker, you get control over the entire system in the app, all in one view. No additional pairing or swapping back and forth on your device is required.
For an incredibly simple music playback system, you can stream music directly from any Bluetooth enabled device.
A True Workhorse for Gigging Professionals
- 1600W Class-D amplifier is designed for ultra-reliable, consistent performance
- Custom high-efficiency transducers ensure maximum clarity and accuracy
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Frequency response: 44Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 132 dB
Advanced Impulse™ DSP – Proprietary Acoustic Tuning
- Crystal clear sound across the entire dispersion zone means the whole room is the sweet spot
- Precision crossover and transducer time-alignment ensures balanced and accurate sound
Custom Sym-X™ Horn
- Allows for total efficiency from the HF transducer minimizing distortion and increasing output
- Creates a perfectly symmetrical, flat response at the crossover point for exceptionally smooth midrange
- The horn-loading frequency is set below the HF drivers’ LF capability allowing for maximum efficiency and optimal performance at the crossover point
- Coverage: 90 ̊ horizontal x 60 ̊ vertical
Transparent System Limiting and Protection
- Dedicated processing module monitors and protects the amplifier in real time
- Sound quality and tonal balance is maintained even under heavy limiting
- Utilizing powerful multi-band compression, the amplifier can target specific frequency ranges to prevent the system from being overloaded rather than turn everything down at the expense of overall output
- Input limiting keeps your source signal in check so if you’re sending audio that’s a bit too hot, the speaker will cool it down
- Universal Power Supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction for stable operation even with unstable AC power
SRT Mix Control™ Built-in 4-Channel Digital Mixer with Bluetooth®
- Dual independent channels that support mic, line, and instrument signals
- Dedicated 1/8” stereo aux channel
- Stream music from any Bluetooth® enabled device
- High-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to mixer and processing
- Adjust channel levels and EQ
- Application and venue specific voicing modes
- Alignment delay – up to 100 feet
- Save and recall up to 10 user presets
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Front LED on, off and signal present modes
Complete Wireless Control via the SRT Connect™ App
- The SRT Connect™ app gives you access to all adjustments and settings including EQ, levels, and presets
Wirelessly link SRT speakers together for music streaming applications plus complete control over both speakers
- The latest Bluetooth technology allows up to 100 meters of range between linked speakers
- Stereo or dual zone linking modes allows discrete control over the inputs and outputs of the entire system across two rooms or zones
- Creates an incredibly clean setup in minutes
Versatile configuration options
- Dual-angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues; 7-degree downward tilt is perfect for when the speakers are on elevated stages
- M10 flypoints for professional installation
- Weight: 32.5 lb / 14.7 kg
- Dimensions: 25.9 x 15.2 x 14.2 in / 658 x 386 x 361 mm